Tuesday, October 12, 2010

::spotlight:: boo boo quilt


This is the second of two identical (almost) wall hangings - Vickie has the other one. They are 46x37 inches and were made from "charm squares". I made them here in Walters in 2009 and hand quilted them using the shell pattern. Vickie's was the first one and it turned out very well. I named this one my Boo Boo Quilt because there are so many mistakes but probably only I would be able to recognize them. Believe me, ghosts really were present!
-The Gramma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

V. here...this is the perfect little Halloween quilt. I just love them. They fit any place and bring in lots of the holiday!! you are so fast at quilting that it probably didn't take you anytime!!

liso. said...

so cute, Gramma! I love especially that little black border! i don't think i've seen these, yet!